Monday, June 13, 2011

business news

I've been asked to be one of the judges of a creative non-fiction writing competition. The newspaper "Good Times Toronto" is running a contest, asking for true life essays on the subject "An encounter that changed your life," with a 450 word limit. Deadline August 15. The writer Bill Belfontaine and I are the judges. Jump in, why don't you?

Here's the info:

And ... I've cancelled my June writing in the garden workshop. I have not advertised it, am just no good at marketing. So I'll focus on the one in August, which will go ahead no matter what. If any of you has a good marketing plan for a garden writing workshop, please let me know. And don't suggest that I post a notice at the Y. We know where that will lead. I'll be arrested and led out in chains.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.

    ReplyDelete