Tuesday, September 17, 2013

sculptures R us

Wonderful link below to pix of classical sculptures in hipster clothes.

 a link.

It's a heavenly Tuesday, hot sun with a chilly undertone - fall is here. And so was Eli. As soon as we got near Riverdale Farm, he began to moo. An hour checking out animals and then the slides and swings of Wellesley Park. Years ago, I was on the fundraising committee to make improvements to that playground for small children, and now, for the first time, I can enjoy its splendour myself - tons of toys and jungle gyms and great stuff for small hands. Karma karma, as Wayson would say. 




His mother just put this on Facebook. Proud of her.

I cant imagine a worse hell than to be a parent in a war zone. I feel the need to publicly thank whatever powers that be, for the privilege and incredible luck to have been born in a country with economic and political stability. Where the fight for personal freedoms and security was fought for long ago. Where I can disagree with the current gov and not fear military retribution and chemical attacks. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment