Saturday, December 14, 2013

Santas


OHMYGOD I love this city! Sometimes I am overwhelmed and cannot deal with the intensity. This time I love everybody and everything. I keep meeting interesting people, and I've wept with joy twice. So we're doing okay. 

So much to tell, so I'll start with the most recent events - today. Snow. Not just snow, but a blizzard, New York coated in thick white and yet chugging on, everyone wearing Canadian goose down black puffy parkas. Or sometimes grey, but the winter dress code is grey or mostly black down. There's some sort of Santa event, kids get dressed up in red suits and go downtown and do something, I don't know what, but they're everywhere. 
 Family in Sak's - Dad, of course, on cell phone.
The metro. And now the captions have taken over and the spacing is weird and anyway, I've just come in from a few glasses of wine at dinner, and so will start a new post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment