Wednesday, February 4, 2015

friends of "True to Life"

Serious boasting here - c'est mon job, as they say in Quebec. I've been receiving emails about "True to Life: 50 Steps to Help You Tell Your Story," which have made me happy. Apparently it is working for readers and writers.

Here are recent comments from two very impressive gentlemen. Thank you, sirs!

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your book True To Life. It's practical, direct, motivating. Well done.
Pierre Sarrazin, film and TV producer and writer, founder and President, Sarrazin-Couture films.

I very much enjoyed your book on memoir writing and obtained a lot of useful information from it. I made notes but will pick up a hard copy in Toronto for reference - am seriously “unpacking” and will at some point return to the beginning and make revisions to accommodate the excellent tips you provide.
I particularly appreciate the humour in the book - the "running and skipping granny" had me on the floor.
Curtis Barlow, chair, REEL CANADA, lawyer, cultural executive, diplomat.


No comments:

Post a Comment